Our sweet neighbor friend Lindsay and I
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Happy New Year!!!
Phil and I make a tradition to stay home for New Years, and have always had a blast doing so with friends! The past two years we have spent it celebrating with our neighbors and friends in the cul-de-sac! This year Bill and J were in town We loved hanging out, popping fireworks and playing games! What fun we had!!! I always have the traditional Resolutions (lose weight, eat better, etc...) but this year I would like to make more time for friends and family! Focus on finding my "inner green thumb" and try new recipes!!! What are your resolutions for 2010?
The Daviet's
Even sweet little Etienne stayed up with us to ring in the new year!



Our sweet neighbor friend Lindsay and I
Louis and Todd
Phil and I - Happy New Year!!!!
Our sweet neighbor friend Lindsay and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gada,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and Phil. Glad to see you had a good time. I don't really make resolutions, but this year I have decided to try and memorize 12 (one each month) bible verses. Every since my last major surgery my memory stinks, so I figured this was a way I could fight back. Hope to see you soon!
TC