Sunday, June 27, 2010

Koons Wedding

My very dear and wonderful friend, Amber, married on May 1, 2010. Amber and I met in college and have been freinds ever since! I was very honored to be her wedding coordinator for her wedding, and had a blast doing it! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day! It was a beautiful outside ceremony in Santa Fe overlooking a lake. It was such a fun time, and I am so happy that she found her husband, Matt. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness!

**Please excuse the quality of some of the images. I am not a professional, and apparently the quality is due to "human error". :D Enjoy!!



Saying thier I do's...


In lieu of a "unity candle" Amber and Matt opted for unity sand. What a great idea - and a wonderful way to keep such an amazing memory.


The New Mr and Mrs Koons!
















They had a beautiful fireworks display during thier first dance.


Father & Daughter Dance.


Mother & Son Dance.










Good cake Matt?


CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment