Yes, you read that correctly! It snowed in Katy, Texas on December 4, 2009! What a beautiful and magical day! It was my off Friday so I ran some errands until Phil came home. After he got home we put on our jackets, mittens, boots and we joined our neighbors who had already kicked off a "Snow Party"! Anyone who knows our neighbors knows that we will come up with any reason to gather in the cul-de-sac (Hurricane Party, New Years, a Tuesday night...). We are very grateful for our neighbors who are our wonderful friends! (Note: add that to my previous blog titled "These are a few of my things"!). We enjoyed the day barbquing on the grill, all gathered around a small fire and drank hot chocolate! What a fun day! My camera died on this day, so I was only able to use the camera on my phone and even then only got a couple of decent shots. I'll try and see if others were able to capture the day and might have some pictures to share (*ahem* - Monique?). Enjoy!!
Snow on the car...
The front of our house...where the snow has already started to melt...

Our sweet neighbors Kim and Kai...

I was at a stoplight and loved how the snow had collected on the tops of the streetlights...look closely

It's snowing!!!!

Jack "playing" in the snow - he enjoyed eating it and licking up off the ground...
No comments:
Post a Comment