Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tank Wedding

One of our dear freinds, Beatriz Ortiz (you may know her as my friend Betty) was married this past weekend to the love of her life, Andrew Tank. They have a lovely story that they would love to share with anyone who asks on how they met!

They married in Port Isabel (which is just a hop, skip and jump from South Padre Island) off the water. It was a beautiful ceremony. They chose to marry there because it is near where Betty grew up in the valley.

I was honored to be invited to the wedding and want to wish them a lifetime of happiness and hope that they will indulge in all the blessings that marriage has to offer! Best wishes on the start of your forever Mr & Mrs Tank!

It was a long 6 hour drive, but I would do again in a heartbeat (so long as Chau would agree to drive again). Hehe!!


The bride-to-be getting ready for her big day...







Something blue...


It was really windy and cold by the water...



Love this picture with her dress - so dreamy (see Andy is thinking the same thing)...


Just breathtaking...


The new Mr & Mrs...you did it!!!


Betty being serenaded by Mariachi's - so fun!





Beautiful bridal updo...


Andrew and his brother Jadd...



Joanna (maid of honor) and her boyfriend...


Rosie and I...


Betty, her brother Mike and Mama!! What a beautiful picture!!



The lovely bride and I...


Betty y su Mama...


Betty and her nephew, Mama, and her sweet brother...



Andy and his new sister-in-law, Mary, dancing...


Mehreen and I...


The Tank Family (missing Andy)...


Ghada (yes her name is Ghada too) and Betty - the Mrs. Tanks...


Rosie (Betty's sister) and Mama Ortiz...


Beautiful cake - so delicious!!!


Awwww super sweet...

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post! :)
    Thanks for sharing and helping us with our day!

    ReplyDelete