Happy 3rd year anniversary to my wonderful husband! I am in shock that it has already been 3 years - time flies when you are having fun! I feel so blessed to have him in my life and we are so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful and loving freinds and family!! We wouldn't be who we are without you! I still can't believe that 3 years ago we were standing on Bill and J's back porch surrounded by loved ones saying I do!! How amazing!
3 years ago many seats filled this area...

Ginger standing where I was 3 years ago...

The isle where I walked to meet my groom...

We also enjoyed a relaxing weekend together! We got some much needed items off our checklist, and I got haircut and J and I went to Market Days! The pups got to run around and play with each other and the weather was beautiful. What fun!!!
Jack playing with Sandy's frisbee - I'm sure she is hot on his tail...

Charlie and Sandy playing together...

Jack sitting with Bill after dinner (spoiled much?)...
.JPG)
Charlie being oh so good...
.JPG)
Lemon Merigue Pie that J and I made...

No comments:
Post a Comment