Sunday, November 14, 2010

Surprise, surprise...

My sweet friend, Tiffany, had delivered a bag of goodies for me during my first trimester. I was unable to eat much, and what I could eat was mostly starches and fruit. She was so thoughtful to include organic style goldfish, grapes, hummus, a magazine and various other goodies to help me survive my first trimester! Thank you Tiffany!



My super sweet coworker and friend, Janet, surprised me by decorating my cubicle at work. She bought the cutest little socks for Liam, a baby bottle bank, and her sister made the cutest cookies (shown below)! I especially love the one where the baby is peeking through his legs! Oh and check out the laces on the oh so cute converse stle socks. I cannot wait to get his little feet in them! Thank you Janet!









I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful friends, and Liam cannot wait to meet them and all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment