We found out we were expecting on April 28, 2010! We were so excited I took two tests just to make sure and then rushed to my Doctor’s office to begin our new journey!!!
Below are several pictures here and there over the weeks showing the progress of our little one in my belly. I got this idea from my best friend Ashley. She documented her pregnancy in the same manner and I thought it was such a cute idea that I had to do the same. We have decided on a 'nickname' for William. We like Liam for short. We hope he likes the name as much as we do! Here I am at 11 weeks – Liam is the size of a Fig!
Here I am at 12 weeks – Liam is the size of a Lime!
Here I am at 14 weeks – Liam is the size of a Lemon! In the first picture we are sporting our “Go Texans” gear! I am sure that Liam will love football just as much as his daddy does!
Here I am at 16 weeks – Liam is the size of an apple! We also found out the gender this week (if I had done this in real time – the name Liam would not have been decided on just yet). Hehe! We are so excited and decided to bring our mom’s along to share in the experience and seeing our little one “LIVE on TV”. Afterwards we went to dinner with family and our best friends the Parks (which I failed to take a picture). Thanks for coming and for all the wonderful gifts for our little boy!! The first one is a random 16 week picture taken at the office – just because!
Here I am at 17 weeks – it’s amazing how big I have gotten over the weeks. This week Liam weighs as much as a turnip and was about 5 inches from head to rump!
Here I am at 19 weeks – Happy Halloween!! Liam is the size of an heirloom tomato in this picture. Phil and I dressed up with our neighbors this year and went out with some friends. We also decided to pull out our lawnchairs and pass out Halloween candy with our sweet neighbor friends while eating homemade roasted pumpkin seeds! Thank you for the cute shirt Monica! I hope that everyone had a Happy Halloween!!
While taking a little stroll with my mom we happened to love this picture. Here I am at 20 weeks (well my shadow anyhow). Liam is the length of a banana this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment