Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Siwiak's Shower

What a fun day! I was honored to hostess a shower for my best friend Monica today. She will be having a baby boy - Marek Evan Siwiak. She had a wonderful turn out of friends and family. They received lots of gifts to fill thier nursery, as well clothes and other necessities to welcome thier sweet baby boy. It was a fun filled day with great food, drinks, games and fun! Below are some pictures from the shower.


A wreath for the mommy to be to take to the hospital with her and hang on her door when she has her sweet baby boy...



A picture of the Mommy to be and I! What a wonderful day!


Lindsay and I! We make a great team as hostesses! Notice our mum's that Mrs. Japon made! They were gorgeous!


A picture of the hostesses, moms and guest of honor!



A cute picture of Monica's mom playing a game with Monica...


A picture of some guests playing the game "guess the baby food" - it was so close we had a tie! The tie breaker was spaghetti - blech!






Monica and her oh so proud and beautiful mother!



The hostesses and the mommy to be...


A picture of the table and all the food! It was so much fun to announce the name at the shower today! Everyone was surprised and had so much fun with it!


Caprese salad - only bite size....




Cucumber sandwiches and caprese salad toothpicks...



A beautiful baby carriage fruit basket that my mom made...


An amazing cake that Lindsay brought! It had a layer of brownie, chocolate cake,and topped with chocolate ganache, chocolate covered strawberries, and vanilla and chocolate buttercream! Yum!!


A picture of some baby bottle cookies that I made.






Here is a picture of the diaper cake I made. Note the A&M baby items on there in support of his dad who is a former Aggie.





Instead of stringing garland that say "it's a boy" the trend now is to string onsie's on a line instead for the mom to be! Look closely at the brown onesie. It has a calf on it and it says "pint sized" - how cute!!!!


We did this at my friend Ashley's shower that I helped hostess and it was such a big hit that I decided we should do it again. Baby themed candy, with lego blocks, baby M&M's, baby rattles and other delicious candy. Guests got to package thier own favors and seal them with homemade labels...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the shower went well - everything looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete