Tuesday, November 24, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things (re-post)

My friend, Ashley, just recently posted a very similar post to her blog. Inspired by the song "My Favourite Things", she created a list of all of her favorite things and asked others to participate and post thier "favorite things" list. Inspired mainly by her blog in addition to the season of giving and sharing coming upon us (and well now that I have the voice of Julie Andrews in my head) here is my list of favorite things:

-my amazingly understanding, patient, handsome, thoughtful and bestest friend who is my husband
-fall and spring, I love the anticipation of both seasons, but right when I'm knee deep in one I am already excited for the other!
-puppies and kittens, but who doesn't?
-being at home during a rainstorm
-a clean house
-the smell of fresh mint, basil and rosemary
-Moscato wine
-the smell of freshly baked anything
-cooking and baking, especially when it's for others
-Godiva mint chocolate truffles
-weddings and showers
-good freinds, great friends and best friends
-browsing through stores like Bed, Bath and Beyond, Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma
-deep fried almost anything
-giving
-sipping coffee on the back porch in Wimberley
-looking through old pictures
-new socks
-Thanksgiving
-my bestest brother, amazing mother, loving father and wonderful extended family

What are some of your favorite things? Post to this blog and share with all...

No comments:

Post a Comment