Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy 31st Philip

Sunday was Philip's 31st birthday! I still cannot believe that we met and started dating at 18 years old, and here were are now in our 30's. Here's to many more celebrations together.

I have been asking him over and over again over the past couple weeks "Hun, what would you like for your birthday?", with no real response. I say "real" response becuase when I ask this question (regardless of the occassion) the response almost always is undershirts, underwear, or socks. This just wouldn't be right becuase if ya'll can remember his birthday/Christmas gift to me this year was a new car. So, I most definitely could not give him underwear and socks. After much prying he finally remembered that he's been wanting the missing piece to our bedroom set, the chest. So, that was his birthday present from me. We had a small (and very informal) soiree - barbque style at our house! Here are some pictures of the event. Thank you to all of our friends who came and shared this occassion with us!


Todd, Phil and Wally outside grilling...


A picture of the birthday boy while we're singing "Happy Birthday" to him. Instead of cake he requested Key Lime Pie!


Some friends sitting around the table after dinner and dessert was served...


No comments:

Post a Comment