Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our First Blog

Hi readers! So this might be a bit untimely since there hasn't been a huge milestone of recent to warrant a blog, but I know that we get lots of phone calls and questions asking "what are you doing these days?".

Phil is still working for Cinco Ranch Veterinary Hospital and I am working for Foster Wheeler OPE Upstream (an Engineering Company). We are still loving our home here in Katy and continue to grow in it and with it. Living with us are our two animals Jack (our Jack Russell Terrier who was given to us by Bill and J in September 2005) and Stormy (our Siamese cat who my college roommate, Ashley, and I rescued). In case you haven't met them here is a sweet picture of them! Stormy doesn't like sharing the sun spot with Jack - so funny!



So here we go!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment