Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

So immediately after our first post I have another to share. Yesterday was Halloween (Happly Halloween) and Phil and I threw our 2nd annual Halloween Party. We had friends from close and far come partake in the events. It's very casual and guests came and went as they pleased. We had some show as early as 6pm and some as late as 1am. Fun times were had by all. My best friend Monica came by to help out with the preparation! Thanks Monica! I am the world's worst at taking pictures, but I am trying to get better. Below are some that I managed to snag!!

I made sugar cookies of all types and colors. Speaking of colors, I have had the hardest time creating a black royal icing. My sweet neighbor friend, Monique, surprised me and came to the rescue with a batch that her friend Candice made. Thank you Batman and Robin for rescuing mission: "Royally Broken Icing".





Here are some glitter skeleton's that I made! I had bought them last year after Halloween and the more I looked at them the more I didn't like them. So, I decided to be crafty and pretty them up!





Here are some more pictures from the table...

Hi Lyly...




Some "Bread Stick Bone Dippers"....



And some pictures from the party...





1 comment:

  1. Gada, I love the pictures...and great yumminess... :)
    Love your blog! Keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete